Do I hear blasphemy? Shouldn’t he be — what’s the word — stoic? Watch this clip and tell me otherwise. This. Is. Way. Too. Funny.
On that note, a couple of links for your light-hearted fancy:
- Gino20 of Pounding The Rock acknowledging LZ Granderson’s piece on Duncan. Kudos to his unbridled attack on the Lakers/Heat/Celtics-love fest ESPN. Whoops!
- I’m going through the archives (or, a simple google search) here, discovering Eric Neel’s take on Tim Duncan –- and there’s that word again – the stoic.
- Is it me, or am I just in denial mode here? Once again, reminiscing the past glories of the beautiful and never boring Duncan.
- Arguably the most egregious link of them all. And it’s a Facebook group at that.
- Timmy goes Hollywood (!). Timmeh!
- Chronicling Bob Horry’s mental torture under the hands of 21. Click on the link and everything will make sense.
- The Onion. The Onion. The Onion. No one does it better than The Onion. I probably can’t look at an onion with a straight face ever again. Great. If you ever hear hysterical laughter at your local grocers’, I apologize. It’s probably me.
And if you’re still wondering, yes, this post is entirely for my own personal amusement.